named make-localhost

Johan Hendriks Johan at double-l.nl
Sun Nov 11 23:22:02 PST 2007

In the handbook section 27.6.6.1 it tells me to use make-localhost.

27.6.6.1 Using make-localhost
To configure a master zone for the localhost visit the /etc/namedb
directory and run the following command:
# sh make-localhost
If all went well, a new file should exist in the master subdirectory.
The filenames should be localhost.rev for the local domain name and
localhost-v6.rev for IPv6 configurations. As the default configuration
file, required information will be present in the named.conf file.

But on my system 7.0 BETA2 there is no such file.
Is the handbook out of date or is the file missing.

Regards,
Johan Hendriks