install

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Thu Nov 8 11:40:54 PST 2007

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007, Leonard Lilla wrote:

>            Talk about a horrible install. Install this CD, now that now
> this now that now this now that!!! It goes on and on.

Can't tell what you're talking about.  Did you try to install "All
packages"?  Is that option even still available?

> Please do think about people that are trying your install and are less
> knowledgeable and install using your 2 cd install. It is just horrible
> how many times I went from CD1 to CD2 and forth and back and back and
> forth. Just a killer. If I needed exercise I would have called my
> trainer.

Realize that you give exactly zero specifics here.  What did you do?  I
agree that some options on this install should be removed, as they're
not helpful and give beginners more foot-shooting opportunities.