/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libm.so.6" not found, required by "libstdc++.so.5"

Kris Kennaway kris at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 4 09:09:52 PST 2007

Noah wrote:
> thanks Kris,
>
> something must be wrong then. I am running into problems rebuilding
> apache now and see undefined references from
> /usr/local/lib/libstdc++.so.5 during the build:

It looks like you have added a Linux libstdc++ library which is why it
is failing to resolve other Linux symbols and libraries.  No linux ports
should be putting them in /usr/local/lib though, so maybe you or someone
else did this manually.

Kris