libstdc++ extentions

Boris Kochergin spawk at acm.poly.edu
Thu Nov 1 09:50:23 PDT 2007

Hi, list. I'd like to use some code from the
/usr/include/c++/4.2/ext/pb_ds part of libstdc++ on
RELENG_7--particularly their patricia trie implementation. The various
patricia trie headers, however, attempt to include
ext/pb_ds/detail/type_utils.hpp, among other things, which don't exist.
I notice that GCC from ports installs with all of said headers, and
indeed, I can use the patricia trie code if I compile it with, for
example, G++ 4.2.2 from ports. I also notice that the headers missing
from /usr/include/c++/4.2/ext/pb_ds exist in
/usr/src/contrib/libstdc++/include/ext/pb_ds, so my question is: is
there a way to make installworld, etc. install them? I could copy them
over manually and whatnot, but I'm curious about a "proper" solution.
Thanks.

-Boris