partkly to 7.2.jj

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Sun May 27 19:34:00 UTC 2007

	well, after following the UPDATING directions anddd having just
	completed, X barely works.  gdm is missing, kdm fails, and xdm
	puts me into kde.  The screen res u  is at least  1200x1600.
	there is no xorg.conf, and my notes on how to create this file
	are missing.  my scren is skewedd to the left; there's about
	18mm of blaaaack on my right hand side.

	i'll try to re-install gnomee and make syure that other
	window mangers are there.  one prticularly annoyying thins is
	how to set backspaccce == ^Hin KDE......

	NO Complaints; tthis move ffrom 6.9 to 7.2 had to be done and
	theee ports term has done a great djob.  once i've got an
	/etc/X11/xorg, this should be on the road.  So **help***

	gary

--
  Gary Kline  kline at thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix