This is a error message i receive when I try to install any pack using the package_add -r

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sun May 27 09:02:01 UTC 2007

I think what is going on is ATT is using PPP mode DSL and is using a MTU
size less than 1500, and ICMP is blocked between you and the FTP server.
I assume you have the DSL PPP terminated on the 2wire modem?  And your
using the NAT inside of the 2wire?  If so, switch the 2wire into bridged
mode and terminate the PPPoE session on the BSD box.

Ted