This is a error message i receive when I try to install any pack using the package_add -r

dbetts betts at norden1.com
Sat May 26 14:51:59 UTC 2007

It happens with every package. I am using ATT DSL with 2wire 2701HG-B
Gateway.
I have checked all my settings on the firewall and I am able to FTP into
the server and FTP out from all my other workstations on my network.
This started after I switched to ATT. I called ATT and had them check
everything and of course nothing was wrong at there end.
I also noticed when I compile a port it sometimes won't download the
dependences and i have to manually install them in the distfile.

--
Darrell
betts at norden1.com