Undefined reference to pthread_equal when compiling ports

David LeCount snailboy1 at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 14:10:33 UTC 2007

Various ports that depend on Perl are coming up with
the error in the subject when I try to upgrade them.
I've tried a portupgrade -fR [package] and even
portupgrade -fRra and it's not fixing the undefined
reference. I've cvsupped several times, including the
base system. I don't see anything related in UPDATING
and searching the internet doesn't pull up anything
that seems related. I've ran out of ideas and turn to
you guys.

____________________________________________________________________________________Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.