mpd4 cann't work after upgrade freebsd os

Pei Pjf peter at topcomtech.com.cn
Fri May 25 15:23:05 UTC 2007

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 05:55:46PM +0300, Nikos Vassiliadis wrote:
> On Friday 25 May 2007 17:21, Pei Pjf wrote:
> > mail# kldstat -v |grep ng_
> > mail#
>
> so, no ng_* in your kernel.
>
> Please, try loading manually some modules:
> kldload ng_tty ng_async ng_ppp ng_iface ng_vjc
>
> Try these, but keep in mind that I don't know
> which exactly netgraph nodes you should load
> to use a voiceband modem.
>
> HTH, Nikos

mail# kldload ng_socket
kldload: can't load ng_socket: No such file or directory
mail# kldload ng_iface
kldload: can't load ng_iface: No such file or directory
mail# kldload ng_tty
kldload: can't load ng_tty: No such file or directory
mail# kldload ng_ppp
kldload: can't load ng_ppp: No such file or directory
mail# kldload ng_iface
kldload: can't load ng_iface: No such file or directory
mail# kldload ng_vjc
kldload: can't load ng_vjc: No such file or directory
mail#

I think these files were lost when upgrading os.
I will search these from another freebsd box.

Thanks

pei