Unable to get IP Address - WEP, DHCP, Ndisgen, bcmwl5_sys.ko

Stanley jamesstanley at bluebottle.com
Tue May 22 13:21:05 UTC 2007

As the subject suggests, I am having trouble getting online on my computer. I have generated a driver with ndisgen and the card worked perfectly with ndiswrapper in Debian. I can configure the card with ifconfig, but I can't get an IP Address with DHCP, and if I assign it manually and ping my router, it says Network Unreachable.

Thanks for any help,
James Stanley
P.S. I hope this is the right way to ask, I've never posted to a mailing list before...