* ** zenbios at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 20:01:52 UTC 2007

Hello.
idont know if this is right mail. nut i try anyway. =)
im trying to install freebsd on my computer, but when the installation
is finish and i should login. i type in my account name and password.
byt then i only get to something that looks lika
a terminal (i use linux now and it looks the same like
a terminal there) but ofcourse i would lika it to look like a
regular desktop with gnome ore kde, but i dont know
what im doing wrong. i hope you can helt me.
sorry aboyut my english, but im swedish.  =)

mikael....