How to replace perl-threaded with perl?

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Fri May 18 13:33:52 UTC 2007

Hi,

	I installed lang/perl5.8 and set it to be threaded. I'm having
problems getting mod_perl working, and I know at one time atleast that
it was because of using threaded perl. How do I portupgrade and tell it
to :

1) Uninstall perl-threaded-5.8.8
2) Install perl 5.8
3) Make sure no previous shared libs are saved
4) Recompile everything that depended previously on perl-threaded and now
	depends on perl 5.8

	I looked at portupgrade, and for #1/#2 I see the "-o" syntax, but
am not sure if it works correctly in this instance. For #3, it would be
the "-u" syntax, correct? And then for #4 be "-fr"?

			Thanks, Tuc