scponly chroot doesn?t work FB6.2

Marcelo Maraboli marcelo.maraboli at usm.cl
Thu May 17 22:47:42 UTC 2007

Hello all

I would like to thank david.robillard and j65nko for their
efforts in trying to help with this problem.

I finally got a working solution. The problem is not
"scponly" nor "rssh" but the CHROOT jail implementation in
FreeBSD 6.2, since the ONLY solution to both problems are
solved by a series of commands to enable a proper
"/dev" subdirectory inside the jail..

RSSH works ver good for a SCP, SFTP, RSYNC only environment..

Solution at:
http://www.artofindo.com/~teaone/rssh.html

best regards,

--
MSc. Marcelo Maraboli Rosselott
Jefe Area de Redes y Comunicaciones  (Network & UNIX Systems Engineer)

Direccion Central de Servicios Computacionales (DCSC)
Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria         phone: +56 32 2654071
Chile.    http://www.usm.cl                 http://elqui.dcsc.utfsm.cl