Installing OpenOffice Solver tar.bz2

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Tue May 15 08:00:07 UTC 2007

Hello list ,
I've installed the latest 2.2 Openoffice package from
ftp://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/FreeBSD/2.2/i386/ , so far so
good.

Now, I've also want the solver, which I believe is the file
OOo_2.2.0_FreeBSD62Intel_solver.tar.bz2 in that same URL. But once I have the
file... i can't figure out how to get OO to recognise it - it doesnt seem to be
an OO package, or a Freebsd package either.

I imagine I'd have to extract it somewhere....but I not sure where
inside /usr/local/openoffice-[VERSION] this should go...

I've tried this same thing (moving 'solver' into the OO install dir) for a few
versions now (2.0, 2.1,2.2) with no luck... any hints would be greatly
appreciated.

thanks!!

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends."
  Oscar Wilde

Warned.