Auto shutdown/restart software for FreeBSD?

NetOpsCenter noc at hdk5.net
Tue May 15 04:08:40 UTC 2007

Aftab Jahan Subedar wrote:

> Would it recharge the battery fully after discharge? I dont think so.
> So you got to  recharge the external battery EXTERNALLY after power
> failure.

Aloha  Aftab,

This was the first thing I tested. I unplugged the unit and let it run
on battery all day while I was in town.  Then I plugged in the UPS  and
its internal charger did its thing until  the next day and  I tested the
current with a big amp meter I got from an auto sourse store and it was
fully charged in less than  24 hrs.

It was not fully discharged by the way even when the battery ran the 2
servers for the 9 hours.

Al