Maintenance Due

marketing at grubermail.com marketing at grubermail.com
Mon May 14 18:57:07 UTC 2007

   3D""
   [Company.jpg" ] [1][Product.jpg" ] [2][Contact.jpg" ]
   3D""

   21439    Toll Free  800.658.5883 | Fax 602.257.4313     [3]support at gruber.com

   Dear  Customer,

   Our  service records indicate your Uninterruptible Power    (UPS) is overdue for battery replacement.  Smaller    battery replacement every two years to avoid not    downtime, but occasional damage to the UPS    leaking batteries.  The unit requiring
   Equipment Information
    Brand  APC      Model  SU1000
    Serial  32112
    KVA Size  1 Kva
    Batt     Replacement  2 Year Replacement     Last Svc or
    Sold
   Please update us if this  information is in
   IMPORTANT  - If you are not the primary person responsible for    this  equipment,
   please  reply to this email and let us know who is.

   If you          There are 3 ways you can handle the service needs     1. Replace the UPS requiring service with a fully        refurbished UPS...more
    2. Depot Service is available for this unit.         your UPS and if requested, we can ship you        your unit is being serviced....more

    3. If you prefer self-maintenance, we manufacture        and have an
       informative  online resource for your battery pack needs.         Our  website tools include a point and click order feature
       allowing you to identify and order your replacement  batteries
       from the UPS brand and model....more

   If you would like to add other power conditioning    free Auto-Notify  Program for either preventive maintenance or    battery  replacement notification, all designed to give you a    heads-up  when your maintenance is due, or batteries are due for
   replacement....more

   Call me

   Darrin  Krein  X235
   Account Manager
   602  863-2655
   Our    preserve our valuable natural resources (such as    oil), protect wildlife habitats,
   and do    to  bother people by sending our messages to those    interested in what we do.
   To be removed from    [4]Remove.  We    Website
   E-S   E-Store  - Cabling Products
   [5]Email  me
   Sent to -    Phoenix    Myrtle  Beach