STABLE + KEXI 1.1.2 (koffice 1.6.2) + KDE 3.5.6 = no sql?

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Mon May 14 18:41:12 UTC 2007

Drew said the following, On 2007-05-14 14:52:
> As promised, I'm attaching a database I just threw together. It only has
> four entries, and one query, but clearly the query should list
> everything in
> table1.

SELECT * FROM table1 ORDER BY "key"
                                ^^^^

A quick note: "key" is reservered word in sql and kexi cannot deal with it yet
properly by adding "" or by displayng appropriate warning.

Could you change the column name to something neutral and try again and let me
know?

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek