ATI Radeon 9600xt (256MB DDR) on FreeBSD 6.2 ; Not solved

dharam paul exiaf_radar_guy38 at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 14 10:22:55 UTC 2007

Thanks for the reply, Sir.
After your advise, I have tried VESA driver too. I am
able to get to the graphical mode. Therein, in
graphical mode, I got three four windows , three white
in color and were terminal screens, wherein I could
not type any thing. And the fourth window was a clock.

I am near to the target?

I also tried as per instructions given in the
handbook. By following this method too, I get same
four widows.

Regards

      Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Click here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php