WOW! {Or Holy whatever}

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Thu May 10 01:48:03 UTC 2007

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 06:34:53PM -0700, Gary Kline wrote:

> 	PS:  Does anybody know of a website that 'splains VGA, SVGA,
> 	     EVGA, and all the rest?  I've been seriously guilty of being
> 	     lazy; I'm fessing up!  ....

Wikipedia, believe it or not, has tons of great information about each
of them.  Try the following:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VGA
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SVGA
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EVGA

Ben Franklin: "As we enjoy great Advantages from the Inventions of others
we should be glad of an Opportunity to serve others by any Invention of
ours, and this we should do freely and generously."