tiny console screen...

David J Brooks daeg at houston.rr.com
Wed May 2 06:41:03 UTC 2007

I know I've seen the fix for this before, but now that I need it I can't find
it.

I'm setting up a laptop with FreeBSD 6.2. The  screen display in X is fine,
but the terminal session screens are tiny, center on the display with several
inches of black margin. How do I get it to use the entire screen and not that
tiny little viewport?

David
--
Magpie, n.:
	A bird whose thievish disposition suggested