Router with 2 internet connections

Brian A. Seklecki bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com
Sat Mar 31 22:05:53 UTC 2007

Right.  Since you can only have one default route, you'd to use static
routes out of the second interface make the decision based on
"destination IP address" (layer 3 decision making here).

To make it based on source address or some layer-4 decision, you'd need
a layer4 switch and/or BGP.

BGP is your best bet.

~BAS