FreeBSD 6.1 kernel panic

freebsd at top-consulting.net freebsd at top-consulting.net
Sat Mar 31 22:00:43 UTC 2007

Gotcha, I will try these options but just to recap:

How likely is it that the bug reported in that NetBSD page also occurs
on FreeBSD ?

The system works fine otherwise, if I don't do any heavy copying. I
had it up for 30 days without any incident whatsoever. The moment I
start doing a large copy, after a while, the kernel panic occurs.