autostart nx server

WarrenHead warrenhead at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 10:04:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've got freenx working on my freebsd 6.1. I'm wondering though how I
can make it autostart when the machine has been rebooted.
All the installation 'manuals' that I have found in personal blogs cover
the exact same steps each time and nothing more. Unfortunately they
don't cover this.
I have found the configuration file
/usr/X11R6/NX/etc/nxserver/node.conf.sample
I edited this file and moved it to /etc/nxserver/node.conf and symlinked
it to /usr/NX/etc/node.conf as the file suggested.
I feel that I am missing something though.

Cheers, Warren