question about superkaramba

freenity antonmaster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 21:02:57 UTC 2007

Hi.
I have installed the latest super karamba for kde 3.5.4 on my freebsd
6.2release amd64.
I installed a theme called GlassMonitor that is supposed to show some
statistics about cpu, memory, disks and internet traffic.
It detects some  of them but not all. It doesnt detect the cpu frequency,
cpu temp, ip address and partitions.
I dont know how does karamba work, thats why I need help. Do you know if it
can be a problem with the theme, karamba or some kernel configuration??
Thanks for any help.

p.s. I would like to know where the theme scripts are installed?