Time changed back to old daylight savings

Don O'Neil lists at lizardhill.com
Thu Mar 29 16:58:43 UTC 2007

Well, the file did exist, and when I deleted it and reran ntpdate it didn't
make a difference. The man page says that the file needs to exist if the
CMOS clock is set to local time, which it is.

I tried running adjkerntz -a and -i and rebooting, but that didn't help
either. I'm totally at a loss as to what is going on here.