/tmp write failed, filesystem is full

Michele Endrici bichele at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:22:16 UTC 2007

No, i'm working on a driver prototype for my master thesis degree.
I've simply got this driver that is known working on 6.1 and changed some
code. Put the driver files in the /usr/src/sys/dev/<drive_dir>, added the
line "dev/<drive_dir>/>drive_name>.c" to files.i386, than build
it statically into kernel with "make depend, make, make install". First time
it worked than no more. I know i can do a kernel plug-in instead this static
kernel module but I need to solve this problem anyway.

--
Michele Endrici
Via carraia 4 - Don - TN
bichele at gmail.com