sample cds

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 27 17:00:55 UTC 2007

Op dinsdag 27 maart 2007, schreef stefan broos:
> I'm organising a linux/opensource day in my school. Is it possible to
> get some saple freeBSD cds for those who want to try it?
>
> Stefan

There's a Dutch webshop [1] providing all kinds of Linux distributions and
FreeBSD on CD. The website tells me he has 6.1 available, but I'd assume 6.2
should be available as well if you contact the shop owner. I have good
experience with the shop (and the owner is a good fellow :)

[1] http://www.munnikes.nl

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
(Punch, 1855)