/tmp write failed, filesystem is full

Brian A. Seklecki bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com
Tue Mar 27 15:08:36 UTC 2007

Just run an MFS /tmp, add to fstab(5) then "mount /tmp"

  md            /tmp            mfs     rw,-s64m,-m0    2     0

Let me know if the syntax error persists.

~BAS

--
Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.