portupgrade -rf gettext problems

Dino Vliet dino_vliet at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 17:54:23 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

I saw this in usr/ports/UPDATING:

20070318:
  AFFECTS: users of devel/gettext (ie: YOU)
  AUTHOR: ade at FreeBSD.org

  As a result of the upgrade to gettext-0.16.1, the shared library version
  of libintl has changed, so you will need to rebuild all ports that
  depend on gettext (ie: most of them, sorry).

  portupgrade -rf gettext

When I issued this last command, portupgrade -rf gettext I get this result:

--->  Packages processed: 182 done, 0 ignored, 79 skipped and 7 failed
** Could not clean up temporary directory: Directory not empty - /var/tmp/portupgradeRtIfghsG

So, what to do next? Should I continue this command until all packages are processed and none of them skipped and failed? Or can I continue upgrading all my ports as from now?

Thanks in advanced