Jeffrey Goldberg jeffrey at goldmark.org
Thu Mar 22 00:52:55 UTC 2007

On Mar 21, 2007, at 5:50 PM, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 05:29:03PM -0500, Jeffrey Goldberg wrote:
>
>> <Rant>
>>  As far as I can tell this and many other configuration options
>> are not
>>  documented anywhere outside of the .mk files themselves.  Is that
>> really how
>>  things should be?
>> </Rant>

> Let me tell you a totally awesome secret: YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE
> THIS! :-D  omg

Yes, I know.  But I should never be trusted to organize a project,
and this is far too much for one person:

$ cd /usr/ports/Mk
$ sed -n 's/^ *\([a-zA-Z0-9_]*\)?\{0,1\}=.*$/\1/p' *.mk | sort | uniq
| wc -l
     1593

If someone else is coordinating a project to document all of those,
I'd be happy to contribute.

Cheers,

-j