about MySQL

Christian Walther cptsalek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:58:18 UTC 2007

On 21/03/07, Frank <andreas.chiou at msa.hinet.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>  After i follow you taught me that step it display.
>
> => couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
> => port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/adstudio-4.5.2_1 andt try again.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/databases/adstudio.
> *** Error code 1
>
> how should i do?  maybe you have taught me step by step how to install cus i never use UNIX system before, so much command i have no idea.
>
> regards,

Do what it says. The port can't be fetched automatically, probably due
to licensing issues. A few lines above the lines you pasted should be
a link to the location of the file, or at least an URL to the main
website. Follow it, download adstudio-4.5.2_1 and copy/move it to
/usr/ports/distfiles.
The last step has to be done as root.

HTH
Christian