'nodump' on directories: new contents still dumped

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 19 18:27:35 UTC 2007

Op maandag 19 maart 2007, schreef Alex Zbyslaw:

Hi,

>     1) There is a bug in whatever version of FreeBSD you are running and
> -h 1 is somehow *not* the default.  6.2 Release?

It's a FreeBSD 4.10 (I know, I know, no need to tell me, we're going to
migrate to something newer :)

It's strange, since I've checked the CVS logs for dump(8) and couldn't find a
commit which would have solved that problem in the meantime.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
(Punch, 1855)