Corrupted OS

Roger Olofsson raggen at passagen.se
Fri Mar 16 11:59:57 UTC 2007

Hello Drew,

The procedure is described in the handbook chapter 21. May I suggest
that you look at:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cutting-edge.html

In your case, if you don't want to upgrade your source code, you could
probably skip to chapter 21.4 and also skip the buildkernel and
mergemaster steps.

I am assuming you have the source code to buildworld in /usr/src/?

Good luck!