amarok lyrics: proxy and ruby?

Anna Vazquez Nikonova anna at etecsa.cu
Thu Mar 15 17:41:24 UTC 2007

Well the problem is that im behind a proxy and i cant see the lyrics in
amarok with 1.4.5 version, it gave me an error with all lyrics scipts
for example with LyriWiki is this:

Failed to establish a connection with LyricWiki.org SOAP Server.
LyricWiki.org is either down or experiencing an problem with their SOAP
server. The script will run, but will be less responsive than usual.

With Leos script is this:

Lyrics could not be retrieved because the server was not reachable.

and with the default scipt it gave me this error:

Lyrics could not be retrieved because the server was not reachable.

To me it seems that is becouse amarok didnt find the proxy.But with
older version 1.3.9 i can, what is the problem? Can somebody help me?