Zabbix problem

Alexandre Vieira nullpt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:02:49 UTC 2007

Hi list,

Anyone installed zabbix-server lately? Everything seems to be working fine
except the graphic generating.

The graphic apears, the values for max/min/avg appear in the graphic footer,
the scale also appears ok but there is no drawing line. I've tried many
parameters to generate graphics and the only thing in common is that the
line doesn't show up.

I've installed zabbix-server trough ports (from yesterday). The only error I
can see in httpd-error.log is:

[Wed Mar 14 17:49:16 2007] [error] [client 10.16.1.85] PHP Notice:
Undefined offset:  1277 in
/usr/local/www/apache22/data/include/classes/graph.inc.php on line 852,
referer:
http://10.16.3.92/history.php?period=86400&dec=0&inc=0&left=0&right=0&stime=yyyymmddhhmm&itemid=17255&action=showgraph&from=0

and

[Tue Mar 14 16:20:00 2007] [error] [client 10.16.1.85] PHP Strict
Standards:  date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not
safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the
date.timezonesetting, the TZ environment variable or the
date_default_timezone_set()
function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting
this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We
selected 'Europe/Paris' for 'WET/0.0/no DST' instead in
/usr/local/www/apache22/data/include/classes/graph.inc.php on line 392,
referer:
http://10.16.3.92/history.php?period=86400&dec=0&inc=0&left=0&right=0&stime=yyyymmddhhmm&itemid=17498&action=showgraph&from=0

I don't know if this is supposed to break the graphic generation. Just
curious to know if anyone else is having this problem.

Also, anyone noticed that most "native" classes to retrieve system data from
a freebsd agent either show as "Not supported" or return incorrect values?

TIA
Regards,
Alexandre Vieira - nullpt at gmail.com