Peace and Healing Circle

Debbie Milam d2mikes at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 20:47:59 UTC 2007

Healing Circle

Peace and Healing Circle

Greetings!

Please join Shelly Tomack for a beautiful gathering of
like minds, joyful energy, and blissful relaxation.<p>

Our Peace and Healing Reiki Circles are a wonderful
combination of meditation and Reiki energy healing
techniques. Reiki is a very relaxing hands on healing
technique that is now widely practiced throughout the
world. <p>

These circles are non denominational, open to the
community, and admission is free, but we do
gratefully
request a donation to Children's Home Society.<p>

*** Reiki Peace and Healing Circles ***
Temple Beth Emet Sanctuary<p>

Tuesday, March 13th, 2007<p>

12:00 Noon<p>

Temple Beth Emet is located on Flamingo one block
south of Griffin, in Cooper City, FL

Thank you again for your support  Wishing you
showers of love, peace, joy, and health.

Blessings of love and light,

Debbie Milam
www.bestyoucanbe.org
email: d2mikes at aol.com
voice: 954-817-7595
web: http://www.bestyoucanbe.org

Best You Can Be | 62 Indian Trace | Weston | FL | 33327

This email was sent to freebsd-questions at freebsd.org,
by www.bestyoucanbe.org.

Update your profile
http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/d.jsp?p=oo&t=1101576109180&m=1010977931430&ea=freebsd-questions%40freebsd.org

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/d.jsp?p=un&t=1101576109180&m=1010977931430&ea=freebsd-questions%40freebsd.org

Privacy Policy:
http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp