limitiation on memory allocation

Dima Sorkin dima.sorkin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 19:48:37 UTC 2007

Hi.
 Great. After some tries 2.9GB was the maximum that it works
with.  Ok with me.
--RESOLVED--

 About 'dfldsiz' - I meant that I've set it in /boot/loader.conf
via 'su -' , and rebooted the machine. It didn't influenced.
(It was the first try today, may be I did something wrong, though.)
But the 'maxdsiz' works fine, and 'limits' shows the value
I've set (2.9G).

Thank you.
Dima.