logout from gnome panel stops responding.

Anuj Singh anujhere at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 09:08:39 UTC 2007

Hello,
I am using
 6.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE
root at anugunj:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/GENERIC
i386
while using gnome when i click on logout it (logout panel only) stops
responding, and i need to Force quit, same thing is happening with my gaim.
It crashes. Is anyone facing the same problem? How to trace/fix it? This
problem causing me to use linux more. I want to use FreeBSD as main. But
with Gnome crashing few utilities I am unable to use it all the time.
With FreeBSD 6.1 I faced no such problem.
thanks and regards
anugunj "anuj"