Problems installing FreeBSD

s.moyzis s.moyzis at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 8 10:57:25 UTC 2007

Hi,  I'm trying to install FreeBSD from
 ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ISO-IMAGES-i386/6.2
I downloaded all the files to a folder on my 2nd HD (Primary is C: 80 Gb Windows XP SP2, 2nd external 250 Gb HD has 2 partitons, G: which contains the entire C:drive for backup, and a partition H: for FreeBSD.  Anyway, The Boot CD doesn't boot (yes, I changed the BIOS sequence), and the Disk1 and Disk2 won't fit on a CD.  I'm new at this, but I do know Windows and DOS inside and out.  Question is, what do I do next?
everytime I try to 'open' the file(s) Roxio CD Creator opens up.  Help!   Thanks,
Steve

"The only secure computer is one that's unplugged,
locked in a safe, and buried 20 feet under the ground
in a secret location... and I'm not even too sure about
that one"