as for f-prot daemon

Jordi Moles jordi at cdmon.com
Thu Mar 8 08:50:46 UTC 2007

hi.

I've been using f-prot for some time. I installed it from the ports
tree. I would now like to use it as a daemon service but i just don't
get it working. I've found in google many links which talk about
f-protd, but there's no such thing as that in my system. I haven't found
any site where i could download a version of a f-prot for FreeBSD,
bearing in mind that i want it runing as a daemon.

Could you just tell me if there is a daemon version of f-prot for freebsd?

Thank you.