ftp set up

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Tue Mar 6 17:54:13 UTC 2007

You're still sending out _very_ long lines.

... and no, I didn't use a process to prevent files from being subsequently
downloaded, it would have defeated the purpose of "file transfer".

> I think it is up to each administrator to solve the problems. If you
> happen to have an answer to my original question -- a reliable source of
> info about ftp configuration it would be useful. It is a long time since I
> ran an ftp server and I am rusty.

Sorry, I don't.  I haven't set up an FTP server in a long time.  scp has
replaced ftp -- which was my point.

I've done my due-diligence in warning of the dangers ...

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com