Mounting an FTP space ?

Jona Joachim walkingshadow at grummel.net
Fri Mar 2 08:38:28 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:26:33 +1100
Malcolm Fitzgerald <mfitzgerald at pacific.net.au> wrote:

> >> What do I need to do to wipe the slate clean?
>
> On 02/03/2007, at 11:53 AM, Chris Slothouber wrote:
>
> > make config
>

> Yes. I don't know what arguments to pass to it. Where are the current
> arguments being stored, surely I can edit that file?

If you run "make config" it pops up the dialog where you can choose
your options. Alternatively you can run "make rmconfig" to remove your
saved options so you will be asked again next time you run make.

The options are saved in /var/db/ports/${PORTNAME}/options
Although you could edit that file manually there is no point to it and
you could make errors.

I must say that when I tried curlftpfs is was not very stable but
perhaps you have better luck.

Regards,
Jona