reconfiguring a port

Scott Mayo sgmayo at mail.bloomfield.k12.mo.us
Wed Jun 27 18:23:20 UTC 2007

I installed mailman with the port and am getting the following:

Jun 27 12:50:09 test Mailman mail-wrapper: Group mismatch error.
Mailman expected the mail wrapper script to be executed as group
"mailman", but the system's mail server executed the mail script as
group "mailnull".  Try tweaking the mail server to run the script as
group "mailman", or re-run configure,  providing the command line option
`--with-mail-gid=mailnull'.

I installed the port with 'make install clean'.  How do I reconfigure it
with the --with-mail-gid=mailnull?  I am not sure where to put the
options when installing from a port since they are new to me.

Thanks.

--
Scott Mayo
System Administrator

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it
holds the universe together.