cvsup question

Jim Stapleton stapleton.41 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 18:23:03 UTC 2007

I've had this answered before, but for some reason, I can't seem to
get it working.

I am having problems with something in WINE and I want to see if it's
the version of WINE, thus I'd *like* to reinstall WINE 0.9.39 and put
0.9.36 back. I have my supfile set to 2007.06.15... and use these
commands:

sudo csup -i 'emulators/wine' -L 2 /etc/supfile-ports
sudo csup -i '*ulators/win*' -L 2 /etc/supfile-ports
sudo csup -i 'emulators/wine' -L 2 /etc/supfile-ports

But I don't see the standard patch applications I would see when
something is updating with any of them.

What am I doing wrong?

-Jim