How do I get libphp5.so back

Andrew Falanga af300wsm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 22:20:11 UTC 2007

On 6/23/07, Joe Holden <joe at joeholden.co.uk> wrote:
> Run "make config" in /usr/ports/lang/php5, make sure the apache option
> is selected.
>
> HTH,
> Joe

I found this just before reading this message.  I was reading in
UPDATING on something that wasn't quite related to my problem about
PHP and saw a suggestion to do "make config" before upgrading.  Well,
I decided to try that and sure enough, the Apache module wasn't
selected.

I figure what must have happened was some time ago I did a portupgrade
-a and in that I must have deselected that module from the build and
lost it.  Thanks again.  Everything's working now, even the pgsql
module.

Andy