gimp error

Tsu-Fan Cheng tfcheng at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 14:59:16 UTC 2007

On 6/23/07, Tsu-Fan Cheng <tfcheng at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
>    i am using gimp 2.2 on fbsd 6.2, i found that gimp crash when I try to
> draw a line using tools like brush or pencil, a dot is fine, does anybody
> have this trouble?? thanks!!

not knowing if this would help, here is the message:

 The program 'gimp' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 40235 error_code 3 request_code 39 minor_code 0)

(script-fu:60767): LibGimpBase-WARNING **: script-fu: wire_read(): error

and I have removed .gimp-2.2 and re-initiate gimp, still the same..

TFC