Job Advertiment

Anglican Mission House advert at themissionhouse.org
Sun Jun 10 16:19:28 UTC 2007

Anglican Mission House Work Opportunity........

........Are you currently looking for an opportunity to work from home or direct from your computer. There is an sensational opportunity for you to work with Anglican Mission House.

This is a fantastic opportunity to build an extremely rewarding career and these opportunities would suit people who need flexible working arrangements and  Located anywhere in New Zealand, Canada and USA. We have got several opportunities available for customer service/ consultants/Accounting/management sectors with a negotiable good salary starting from $5000.00 - $45,000.00.
The successful candidate will need to have customer service experience and a computer with internet connnetion. Also you need to like working in a team environment and have good communication skills.

**No prior experience required
**Work from home --- No daily commute!
**Spend more time with your family!
*we are assuring you that at no time will you be required to make any upfront payments of your personal funds to us for whatever reason.
**Computer at home with access to broadband and checking your email messages at least twice everyday!

You can apply for for this work opportunity through this link below:
APPLICATION FORM LINK:  http://www.gumussuyu.net/magaza/new/

Anglican Mission House Advertment.