Can Not Download From FTP

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Thu Jun 7 23:59:03 UTC 2007

On Thursday June 07, 2007 at 06:49:58 (PM) Davd Senk wrote:

> The link you have provided to your FTP site for all of the FreeBSD
> 6.2Release  iso  images  give no files to download just a blank page
> that has
> a link  that says go to higher level directory  could you please fix the
> problem so i can download your os thank you for your  time

This is link to the general announcement page:

       http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html

I just checked, and this link is working perfectly. You can also just
use this link to download the ISO of your choice:

       ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/

It is also working.

If you are still experience problems, you might want to make sure you
include the link you are attempting to reach. You might also consider
cleaning out your Web Browsers cache if you are still experiencing
problems.

--
Gerard