Fwd: Flashplugin problem after xorg 7.2 upgrade

Tsu-Fan Cheng tfcheng at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 13:11:28 UTC 2007

thank you for your instructions!! this helps a lot, now I can also enjoy
youtube and watch mlb.tv on firefox with mplayer plugin.

I also have coredump when running nspluginwrapper, and while running
firefox, this is what I got on the output:

*** NSPlugin Wrapper *** WARNING: unhandled variable 11 in NPP_GetValue()

regards,

TFC