Squid and IPFW

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sat Jun 2 08:09:59 UTC 2007

The people that are smart enough to get around this kind of a block
in an organization are generally not the problem.  It is the morons that
have no concept of appropriate use of the Internet in the workplace
who are the problems, and they will be effectively stopped.

I use much the same setup for my 8 year old son.  He only gets Internet
access to websites that we have approved and added to the squid list.

Ted